Axia Solutions Family Contact
The Axia Solutions
Centre is a child focused venue to hold supervised contact visits in a
secure and private setting.
The primary objective of the Centre is to ensure the safety and
the child and the empowerment of the parents and the children.
The Contact Centre can also be used for the smooth changeover of
between separated parents / family members.
Axia Contact management staff are
on site at all times, to ensure the safety of the children and support
contact staff and the families we work with.
- 4 age appropriate family contact rooms catering for 0 - 17
- Safe OH&S regulated facilities with ducted heating and
- Kitchen Facilities including a refrigerator and microwave oven
- Axia Solutions management to provide on-site support
- Secure parking and separate security entrance
- Walking distance to outdoor venues (swimming pool, parks)
- Close to public transport
Rugrats Room - Baby room for children 0 - 18 months
||Baby Room for 0 - 18 months
Chair, change mat, porta-cot, activity centre and other age appropriate
The floor is carpeted for a warm cosy feeling.
Tid Lids and Ankle Biters Rooms
Primary School rooms for 3 - 12 year olds
appropriate furniture, toys and organised art & craft activities
for boys and girls
Games Room - School Age Room
|School Age Room
atmosphere with books, board games, educational activities and gaming
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Weekends and After Hours: available by appointment
RatesCall Office for Fee Schedule.
The Centre is conveniently located at 25 O'Connell St, North Parramatta.
Free 4 hour parking is available on side streets
By Train & Bus
1. Catch a train or bus to Parramatta Station
2. Catch the free Parramatta Shuttle Bus from the train and bus
interchange in Darcy Street. The bus is coloured bright green and
runs every 10 minutes. No ticket required.
3. Exit the bus on O'Connell St at the Parramatta League's Club.
4. Walk 120 metres north across Grose St to reach the centre.
For booking information, contact the centre on (02) 9630 4944 or
1300AXIA (2942) or send an email via the link below: